Kiko Milano Cosmetics

1 comment
Moving to Bath has meant that some of the shops I used to regularly buy my make-up are no longer available to me, so I've had to explore some new shops and brands to find more make-up (even though I probably don't need anymore.)

One of the shops I've found is Kiko Milano, which I'd heard of before moving but had never been able to get to a store to try anything out. Here are a few products that I have bought there and loved.


Cream Crush Lasting Eyeshadow
I bought this eyeshadow in the colour 05, and its honestly one of the most beautiful eyeshadow colours I've ever seen. Its a cream eyeshadow and it's a champagne/ gold colour packed with glitter. It so glittery that I often put it on top of anther eyeshadow as the gold doesn't always pay off, rather the glitter just shows up over the top of other shades. This eyeshadow gives off the best, glittery colour and will last through out a whole day, even those long nights out!

Gossamer Lipstick 109

Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick
Let me say these lipsticks live up to the name. They are so creamy. I own the colour 109 Amaranth, which is a bold mauve colour, although there are still hints of pink in it. It is easy to apply and as I said they are so creamy so really leave your lips feeling healthy and hydrated. However I am used to wearing mainly matte lipsticks so I do find that this lipstick can smear easily and rub off in places.
Velvet Matte Liptstick 613

Velvet Matte Satin Lipstick
These lipsticks have a gorgeous glossy texture that is comfortable to wear all day. There are 25 shades to choose from and I have the shade 613 which is a dark pink, almost a raspberry pink. The lipstick is matte yet isn't drying to the lips at all and the colours last for a long time throughout the day.


Also just to let everyone know my blog is now on Bloglovin, a website where you can follow all your favourite blogs together in one place easily rather than saving all the separate websites. So please give me a follow there as well. Thanks!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15234427/?claim=69k7fkur93v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Kiko comestics Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig