The Ride or Die Make-up Tag: Jaclyn Hill Tag

Leave a Comment
Jaclyn Hill is probably one of my favourite Youtube beauty gurus. I watch her videos religiously and try out many of the looks she creates. I recently watched her video where she created a new tag, The Ride or Die tag, in which you tag your must have beauty products from each category (foundation, eyelashes, lips etc..) Although I don't have a Youtube channel I thought I would make a blog post up about it. 

Here is my list of ride or die make-up and beauty products that I couldn't live without and take with me every time I go away.




Primer:  
Benefit POREfressional Primer
NYX Angel Face Primer

Eye Primer: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original

Eyeshadow: 
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette

Mascara:
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 

Foundation:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid (shade NC15)

Highlight:
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle 

Bronzer:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Lips:
Mac Mehr Lipstick and Whirl (Both matte)

Setting Spray:
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (not pictured)

Scent:
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum



So this is the list of my favourite make-up products that I would always use or re-buy if I could only use one item of each beauty product again.
What are your ride or die make-up items?
Are any of them the same? Let me know!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig