Colour Pop Review: UK Shipping and Swatches

Leave a Comment

Colourpop is an American company that is quickly growing in popularity. I'd never even heard of them until around a year ago, but since then they keep appearing everywhere. Their cream to powder eyeshadows have made them famous on youtube and instagram for their bright glitter and vibrant shades.


Shipping
Colourpop do not ship to the UK however there are various methods of getting your hands on them in the UK. You can use websites such as MyUS Address which will give you a US shipping address of which they will then ship your products onto you for a fee. However I chose what I thought to be the simplest and safest option which was to buy from a UK stockist. I used the website http://www.lustre-cosmetics.co.uk. The products prices are marked up slightly but shipping from this website only costs £3.99 making the whole purchase cheaper.

I ordered the eyeshadow quad from youtuber Kathleen Lights: Where The Light Is. The quad contains 4 eyeshadows; Glow, Blaze, Cornelious and KathleenLights. It contains a matte, pale cream colour, a matte brown, a pearlized rose gold/ copper shade and a metallic gold.


First Impressions
The packaging for this quad is so beautiful with the pink and rose gold. I think that I'm actually going to keep it in the boxing because of this design and display them.

Opening the box I saw just how bright and packed with glitter these eyeshadows were. With one swatch these eyeshadows are so pigmented and don't smear one they've set. In the pot they are a creamy texture however once swatched they turn into a standard powder. Also the colours were just so beautiful and bright I knew they would look amazing as part of a bold eye look.


Overall
After testing these eyeshadows a few times and wearing them out I can honestly say these are amazing. Easily a solid 5 star rating . The cream to powder formula means they not only glide on easily with a brush but can be applied with fingers for a bright and bolder colour. They have extreme lasting power and will last with a bright colour on my eyes all through the day and into the night.

I will definitely be buying more of this eyeshadows soon and I really want to try out more colours!


Update: Although I do love these eyeshadows and how bright they are I have been using them for around three weeks/ a month now and as the product is so creamy it moves around a lot in the pot. This has meant that I have already hit pan on two of the shades from this selection.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig